380V DC publications, standards, products etc.
Being a pioneer in this technology field we often have to refer to standards, use-cases and reference materials in order to show potential customers that the technology is standardized, safe and gives all the positive effects that we claim.
Below is a list of documents written by scientists, standardisation committees, other manufacturers etc. Showing that a lot of thinking and engineering resources has been put in this field for many, many years.
- NTT publishes technical requirements for HCDC PSU
- IBM releases 380V DC PDU systems
- INTELEC 13 380V DC eco-system
- New 380V DC bladeserver "NEC Sigmablade"
- Master Thesis "Efficiency improvements DC-datacenters"
- Netpower Labs- Efficiency calculator
- Berkeley lab, final report DC UPS demo
- INTELEC Intel HVDC presentation
- DC and AC UPS comparison prel. IEEE
- INTELEC One year HVDC UPS operation
- INTELEC NTT Reliability, field figures AC vs DC (extract)
- EPRI DC power WhitePaper
- NTT green energy for telecom